We've always wanted to be spies. We pretty much went from our cereal box decoder rings to SEO analysis apps. (Doesn't every little boy?)
We don't skimp when it comes to a competitive analysis of your website. It's one of our favorite parts of the job, right after coming up with amusing airline analogies (which, if you hadn't noticed, fail us for this particular page.)
If you're in the camp that believes you just need to do what you do best and profits will follow, you might be in for a surprise as you enter Web 3.0 (or, as we sometimes call it, “our turf.”) Search engine rankings are pretty much the whole point of SEO. And what exactly is a ranking? It's how well you're doing against your competitors. Good SEO, truly first-class SEO, brings prospects to you first, so you can give them what they want, and they don't have to look elsewhere.
We're going to give it to you straight:
In Web 3.0, if you're not ahead of your competitors, what's the point?
We give your website competitive analysis the same first class treatment we provide for all our other services... and then we take it three steps further, using all the best tools on the market to analyze what really matters, see how your website is doing, where you need to be, and what it will take to get you there.
Our competitive website analysis, Step 2 of our proven 7 Step SEO process, includes an in-depth look at:
- the keywords your competitors are using, how many people are searching for those terms, and how many of them find your competitors over you
- where you rank in the search engines against competitors locally, nationally, and globally
- linkbacks to your competitors' sites
- how much money they might be spending on Adwords and other internet advertising campaigns
- other juicy information, such as who owns their website, the age of the domain, and domain renewal information
Then, we'll show you exactly how we'll use this information to give you the competitive edge. Or we'll just do it, and you can sit back and cash all the checks that roll in as your competitors' top prospects come to you, instead.
All systems go. Spy planes ready to launch. Let's see how to get your website to Mach-5 and beyond.